We have a small group for all ages and we want you to be a part of one.
Sunday School Classes
- First Foundations: Teacher, Pastor John Newton. A class for folks who want to know what we believe and why we believe it. What we believe matters!
- The Ruth Class: Teacher, Helen Nokes. A ladies Bible study for women of ages 30 - golden agers
- Jewels of Grace: Teacher, Julie Finley. A class for young mothers seeking fellowship in the work of God to help us deal with today's
complex issues. It takes a lot of
grace to be a christian mother.
- The Martha Class: Teacher: Loretta Diman. A ladies class especially for the women 55 and over.
- The Men's Class: Teacher: Ken Enby. Open to men of any age.
- The Seekers: Teacher: Jay Blackwell. A class for anyone age 30'sto 50's. Studying the character of God to help you to live a christian life in
today's complicated world.
- The Fishermen: Teacher: Ben Newton, a Saturday evening class for young single adults and married couple college age to age 30. A focus on
- discipleship. applying the word of God to your thoughts and actions each
- S.A.L.T.: Senior Adult Life Today. Teacher Brother Donnie Beebe. A class for retirement age folks. We are never too old to GO
- The Foundry: A home based family group to experience "Sunday School" in a casual setting with kids and parents exploring biblical principles
together and having fun. Call for dates and meeting times.
SUNDAY SCHOOL BEGINS AT 9:30 AM
- Tuesday Groups
- S.A.L.T. Choir practice: 10:00 am in the choir room
- Mid-week Bible Study: 11:00 am in the Living Room
- Ladies Bible Journaling 6:30 pm-7:30pm 1st, 3rd and 5th Tues. at Gina Kearly's home 4910 S. Elm
- Wednesday Groups
- Family Supper: 5:00
- Bible Clubs 5:50
- Adult Bible Study: 6:00 pm
- Youth WOW: 6:00
There are other small groups that meet for specific numbers of sessions. Call
the church or check your weekly bulletin for details.